Dear Parents, Guardians or Caring Adults,
At P.S. 354 we’ve set and have committed ourselves to meeting the following goals to ensure achievement for all students. These goals were developed with the help of parents, teachers and students. As you walk the halls of our school or visit classrooms, please keep in mind that we are working toward excellence in learning for every child, every day. We can’t do this without you! On behalf of the students and staff of this school, we thank you for your active role in your child’s path to college so they can change the world!
Mrs. R. Askew :)
2016-2017 PTA Executive Board
President: Mr. McGann
Vice President: Ms. Ceasar
Treasurer: Ms. Coffie
Secretary: Ms. Dillahunt
Corresponding Secretary: Ms. Farr
Stay connected with the PTA!
Contact us with Questions and Concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook @PS354PTA
Join Queens North for their 2nd Annual STEM Family Fun Night at the New York Hall of Science on May 25th from 4:00 -8:00 pm.
As of Monday, May 15th Breakfast in the Classrooms has begun for all students. Breakfast will be provided from 8:00-8:20 am every morning.
In your child's backpack:
Schedule for December PBL Unit Celebrations
Beginning November 2016 the following letters will go home the first Friday of each month:
Back to School information 2016-2017:
- Welcome letter from the next grade (PK-4)
- Supply Lists (PK-4)
- Emergency Contact Card
- Dismissal form
- Uniform Online order system flyer
- Lunch form online registration flyer
- Parent Volunteer/Class Parent form
- End of Year Expectations for grades PK-5
- New York City Discipline Code: schools.nyc.gov/RulesPolicies/DisciplineCode/default.htm
- Chancellor's Letter to Families about the Discipline Code- April 19, 2017: