School information from past years.
2015-2016 School Year:
2015-2016 school targets:
1. All students including student with disabilities and English language learners will increase at least one level in English and Math based on performance tasks that are scored on a Common Core aligned rubric between fall 2015 and spring 2016.
2. Decrease of negative behavior incidents by 10% when compared to last year.
3. Engage all students in project based learning units that lead to increased writing in all subject areas.
4. Teacher’s ratings in the area of Engaging students in learning will increase at least one level when compared to last year.
5. Increase parent participation at all school events through attending and completing parent feedback forms and surveys.
If you would like to see a more detailed version of our school's achievement targets and action plans to meet them, please review our Comprehensive Educational Plan (C.E.P.) for the 2015 - 2016 school year.