Stainless Welder / Fabricator needed - immediate opening. Our 20 year old Daytona Beach business is growing and we are about to expand our product line. Looking for a qualified individual that wants to work in a small company (2 other fabricators) doing high quality stainless work. Indoor, air-conditioned work environment, M-F, 40 hours per week. Benefits available starting at 90 days, paid time off at 6 months. Very competitive pay.
Fabrication and TIG welding of thin gage 300 series stainless steel tubing and sheet, aluminum tube and sheet. Typical thickness is 0.020 through .049.
- Must be able to prepare parts for welding and assembly by cutting and/or grinding as necessary.
- Must be able to read simple blue prints and understand how to use measuring tools to ensure parts made meet the specifications and dimensions.
- Must follow existing QC manual and procedures - be detail oriented.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Must pass a fabrication and welding test.
Full time position. Weekdays, Start time flexible between 7:00-9:00 and end time between 3:30 and 5:30, based upon starting time. Job is inside in air-conditioned environment. No travel.
Must be able to read simple blue prints and understand how to use measuring tools to ensure parts made meet the specifications and dimensions.
Minimum 2 years direct TIG welding and fabrication experience. 5 plus years is desirable.
Additional: Experience as a machinist, mandrel bend tube bending or end forming machinery is a helpful plus.
Pay based on experience - $14.00-19.50 per hour. Paid time off after 6 months (2 weeks per year). 401k, dental, vision plans offered.
Will be tested on welding and fabrication, ability to measure, read blue prints. Applicants that appear to meet our needs will be contacted individually for an interview. Job offers are contingent upon passing drug screen, background and reference checks. 90 day probation period. EOE. We are an e-verify employer. No phone calls, please.
Send resume to email@example.com with job history, relevant pay history, desired wage and available start dates. We will contact you if interested to set-up an interview and welding test.