Mrs. Jessica Grisillo
Grade 4, Room 1 (4-1)
Performance Assessments and Finals
Tuesday, May 29th- Reading
Wednesday, May 30th- Math and SS
Thursday, May 31st- ELA and Religion
Friday, June 1st- Science
**Study guides or practices sheets have been sent home for all subjects except Reading. (For their reading final, students will be reading short stories and answering questions, so they are not able to truly study for that final.) Students should use these to help them review. There are also quizlets available for most subjects which can be found under the "Websites" section.
"Be Cool Eat a Rita's! There is still time left to score a great deal on Rita's Water Ice Quarts! Spend $5 on a Rita's water ice lid and PJP will receive $2.50 for every lid purchased! Did you know that the Gap location is five minutes from the Parkesburg Shopping Center? And you can use your lids for movie nights at the Eagleview Town Center! Plus you save .65 cents per quart! Save money and support PJP all summer long!
4th Grade Research Project and Wax Museum Info
- Don’t forget to select your top five character choices by Thursday, April 19, 2018.The attached list includes famous Pennsylvanians who have made important contributions to our society. There will only be 1 character per student in each fourth grade class, so that we can learn about many figures and their contributions. Once you have received your character’s name, you will need to begin your research ASAP!
- The research Sheet is due Wednesday, May 2, 2018.
- The written report will be completed in school by Thursday, May 17, 2018.
- The oral report is due Wednesday, May 23, 2018. You may use note cards for your presentation, however, the more you practice, the more you know it, and the more confident you will be! Make sure you practice at least three times in front of an audience (mom, dad, sister, brother, stuffed, animals, your pet, etc.).
- The completed trifold is due Monday, June 4, 2018. Remember that this needs to include your character name, timeline, and pictures.
- The Fourth Grade Wax Museum will take place on Wednesday, June 6, 2018 in the Multi Purpose Room from 1:30-2:30 p.m. You will dress up as your character and pose by your poster as parents come in to see your character. You will have a button that “activates” the information about your character. Then you will step out of your pose to present your information to them. When you are done telling them all about your character, you will return to your frozen position.