- Fall Semester 2018 KidsTech Registration opens on September 12.
- Please note that STEM 4 Kids is for grades 1 - 3 in the fall, and grades K - 3 in the spring.
- Young Inventors is for grades 4 - 6.
- To see fall 2018 program dates, please visit our Calendar page.
- STEM 4 Kids (K-3) was fully enrolled for spring 2018.
- Young Inventors (Grades 4-6) was fully enrolled for spring 2018.
- If you would like to be added to our contact list for future programs, please send an email to email@example.com
- Wondering if your child will like our hands-on/minds-on activities?
- Visit our media page to see some past examples (we create new and exciting activities every semester).
Share our fall 2018 registration flyers with a friend:
There is a fee of $30 ($7.50 per lesson) per child to help cover the cost of materials, equipment, and miscellaneous expenses. The fee will be decreased to $20 for each additional child registered by the same parent/guardian. We aim to provide an experience for all interested participants. If there are any financial situations which make payment difficult, please contact Mark Springston: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The programs work on a first come, first served basis and enrollment is normally limited to the first 24 children registered.
- Due to limited space, please only register if you intend to bring your child to at least of 3 of the 4 sessions (we understand holidays/vacations).
Parking passes for on-campus parking will be distributed at the first meeting.
Please note, for STEM 4 Kids, we require that a parent/guardian remain for the duration of each session. For Young Inventors, parents/guardians may leave and return. For all programs, a parent or guardian must be present to pick up a child at the end of a session.