STEM 4 Kids
STEM 4 Kids
STEM 4 Kids is an educational program for students in K-3rd grades that focuses on STEM concepts and principles (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics). The program will include hands-on activities that will allow students to develop various problem-solving strategies and learn about the designed world. Each semester students experience four highly engaging STEM-based lessons and activities. The lessons and activities are taught by Technology Education majors at SUNY Oswego.
- Sign ups for this program work on a first come, first served basis and the programs may fill up.
- Passes which will allow on-campus parking will be distributed at the first meeting.
- See our registration and calendar pages for more information, dates, and to sign up.
- STEM 4 Kids in the fall is usually the last week in September and the first 3 weeks in October, where in the spring it is held for 4 Wednesdays in April from 6:00 to 7:30pm.
- We also offer the STEM Winter Warm Up during the February Break of schools. This is a great time to try out STEM 4 Kids and there is no registration fee.
- Please note that STEM 4 Kids is for grades 1 - 3 in the fall, and grades K - 3 in the spring semester.
- We require a parent or guardian stay present for the entire duration of this program.