Music at Neary
Help us celebrate the importance of music education in New England. Throughout the month of March, upload a video or photo on social media of your child singing or playing a musical instrument and use #MusicDrivesUs. In the post, name or tag your child’s school as a nominee for this social contest.
For each unique upload during March, Music Drives Us will pledge to donate $5. On March 31, MDU will select the New England school that will be the recipient of the funds.
The MDU Music In Our Schools Month social contest begins at 12:00 a.m. on Friday, March 1 and ends at 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, March 31. Parents throughout the six states of New England are welcome to participate on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. Uploads received from outside the region may be submitted for awareness purposes only. At the end of the month, MDU will donate $5 per unique upload – up to a total of $5,000. The selected New England school will be announced on March 31. The school must be aware that it was nominated in order to receive funds.
(please tag @NearyBand too!!)
Save the dates!
- Friday, April 12th, 2019 - Colonial Day Parade
- Tuesday, May 21, 2019 - Combined Chorus Rehearsal (2:30-3:30pm at Trottier)
- Tuesday, May 28, 2019 - Neary & Trottier Orchestra Concert at Trottier (7pm at Trottier)
- Thursday, May 30, 2019 - Neary & Trottier Chorus Concert (7pm at Trottier MS)
- Tuesday, June 4, 2019 - Neary Band Concert at Trottier (7pm at Trottier)