NPI has enhanced the lives of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities since 1922, through innovative, individualized programs and services, helping them to be as self-sufficient as possible.
Established working relationships:
- County Case Management
- Department of Human Services
- Department of Vocational Rehabilitation Services
- Northwest AEA
- Iowa Department for the Blind
- Community Schools Districts
Michelle loves learning new things on the computer with John, LEC Manager.
Accreditation and funding:
- NPI provides quality services, consistently receiving three-year CARF accreditations since 1987, the longest term awarded. CARF is an organization dedicated to promoting quality, value and optimal outcomes of services provided to people with developmental disabilities.
- The services provided by NPI may be obtained by private pay or through county, state or federal funding sources. We can assist and facilitate the process of obtaining funding through any of these sources.
- Consumers accepted for services by NPI will begin a program within 30 days of funding availability. We have no waiting list.
Come spend a day with us!
Call (712) 258-3576 to schedule a consultation with NPI staff or to arrange a tour of our facilities.
Jim is meticulous about his scanning station and makes sure everything lines up perfectly.