The AIIDE-2018 Doctoral Consortium pairs doctoral students with senior members of the AIIDE community to provide mentorship and feedback on research and related topics. In addition, participants in the Doctoral Consortium have the opportunity to give oral presentations on their work to the broader AIIDE community.
Accepted Doctoral Consortium Applications
- Leveraging Cognitive Models In Planning To Assist Narrative Authoring . Rushit Sanghrajka
- Structure Editors and Autonomous Agents. Alexander Card
- Games as Co-Creative Cooperative Systems. Rodrigo Canaan
- Experience Management with Beliefs, Desires, and Intentions for Virtual Agents. Rachelyn Farrell
- Towards Generating Narratives for the Real World. Sasha Azad