ATHLETIC PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS
In order to participate in Minot Public Schools activities, all athletes must complete the following prior to participation:
- Complete a sports physical with a medical doctor. This must be completed each school year and the form should be turned into the school office.
- Pay your participation fee: 1st Sport = $25.00 2nd Sport = $25.00 3rd Sport = $12.50 4 or more = No Charge
- Complete the MHS Athlete Registration Form from the top of this page.
- Must meet all academic eligibility requirements set forth by their respective school.
MIDDLE SCHOOL BUILDING USE
Please click the link below to request building use at Jim Hill or Ramstad. All users must fill out the request form for our records. Please note the following:
1. School Activities have first priority. Regardless of the grade or team, school activities have top priority.
2. Gyms are not available for use Wednesday nights. This night is designated to give school custodians a chance to clean the appropriate areas.
3. User groups where the coach is paid will be required to pay at a rate of $10/Hour.
Minot Public Schools provides an equal opportunity in its programs, activities, and employment. If you cannot fully access the information on any web page of this site, please let us know the accessibility issue you are having by contacting Alicia Eslinger, Technology Director, at (701) 420-7501 or by e-mail at email@example.com. We will try to provide the information to you in an alternate format and/or make the necessary improvements to make the information accessible. If you would like to file a formal grievance under Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act or Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act, you may contact our Section 504/Title II coordinator, Jim Vitko, at 215 2nd Street SE, Minot, ND 58701, at (701) 857-4571, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.