On November 24, 1954 Fr. George Etienne Beauregard, S.J. was appointed to be the first parish priest. The initial location of the parish was in 2437 Zamora St. Pasay City. Nine years later, Fr. Luis Chia was appointed as parochial vicar in May 1963. It was on May 31, 1963 that the parish was transferred to Greenhills, San Juan and on this day, His Eminence Rufino Cardinal Santos, D.D., Archbishop of Manila blessed the laying of the cornerstone of a 5,000 sq. meter lot between Immaculate Conception Academy and Xavier School in West Greenhills (formerly called Little Baguio), San Juan City. The first mass was celebrated on December 24, 1963 though the construction of the edifice that time was still underway. It was only on May 31, 1965 that the church was blessed by His Eminence Rufino Cardinal Santos, D.D. On December 15, 1965, Fr. Felix Maiza, S.J. was appointed to be the second parish priest of Mary the Queen succeeding Fr. Etienne who was assigned to a new mission in Taiwan. It was on April 18, 1966 that the former parish church in Pasay City was officially closed. Subsequent to this event, Fr. Luis Chia was also assigned to a new mission in Taiwan.