Pick your own HW extras.....
1. What is an allele?
2. In a punnett square, How many alleles do you get from your mother?
How many alleles do you get from your father?
3. What does each square represent?
4. What is the genotype for eye color for the dad?
5. Is he heterozygous or homozygous?
6. Make the punnett sqaure for the mom and dad.
7. What fraction of the possible offspring will be homozgous dominant?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wuk0W10EveU Pedigree charts
1. Where is the DNA in a cell?
2. When does the DNA replicate?
3. What do enzymes do?
4. What happens at the point of origin?
1. What is it?
2. Do you think it is a good idea?
3. What evidence can you use to back up your opinion? Give me three reasons why you think it is good or bad.
4. What organisms have been cloned.
5. What is their success rate?
Name 10 organisms and their somatic cell chromosomes and their gamete chromosome numbers
Use the chart below to figure it out.
Total body cells
Name 10 traits tell me if they are dominant or recessive:
Draw a character with at least 6 different traits and identify its genotype and phenotype:
For example: Gg is heterozygous green body bb is homozygous recessive for big ears CC is homozygous dominant for curly hair.
Pick your own this is worth 15 points. print out and complete