Library MakerSpace is....
- In the MORNING before school
- During LUNCH daily
- Throughout the school day w/ a PASS from your teacher, any teacher
- During CLASS w/ your CLASS or w/ your GROUP, or INDIVIDUALLY
- SAFE, FUN, LEARNING, EXPLORING, INNOVATIVE, CREATIVE, WORK, OPEN, EVOLVING
- FOR STUDENTS, TEACHERS, PARENTS and COMMUNITY
Food sometimes is our MakerSpace....Other times...it's shoe design and engineering discussions for which Soccer Shoe is the most helpful for the athlete...size 12 doesn't really fit my foot, but I had to try them...so smooth!
One day Book Club and MakerSpace erupted at the same time and we rolled with it...had fun and created!
Mornings before school are the busiest times for MakerSpace. On average there is 75 to 100 students in the library at one time. It's important to be safe and clean up after yourself. Most importantly, have FUN and be NICE.
Mrs. Colvin and Mrs. Hernandez LEARN TO CODE by expert student!
Check out these pics above. Click on each pic for an additional web resource about MAKERSPACE #MakerSpace.