Three Lake Campground
THREE LAKE CAMPGROUND RULES
The campground has nine total campsites available for campers: Three have electric, water and sewer hook-ups and six have electric and water only. Self-Registration envelopes are conveniently placed near the campgrounds for campers to complete.
Camping is $15 per night.
After you have checked in for the weekend, be sure to check out the beautiful
Lenox Community Golf Course!
Operating Rules of the Campground:
- Check out time is 6 PM.
- $15.00 per night
- Payment begins the day you want to hold the campsite. The 14-day stay rule begins the day the campsite is paid whether or not you put a unit on it.
- Place payment into envelope and into the canister at the campground.
- The envelope stub must be put in the post for the appropriate campsite being held. DO NOT PUT YOUR ENVELOPE STUB BEHIND ANOTHER STUB.
- Campers: Do not remove an envelope stub from a post.
- Water and sewer services for overnight camping.
- Carry your own trash out.
- 14 day limit on parking - You must leave campground for 3 nights.
- Campsites can be held for a maximum of 14 days as long as a campsite is not occupied.
- Only one camping unit per site, plus one small tent for children under 18.
- Build fires only in the fire rings provided. Please do not leave bottles or cans in the fire ring.
- No one person shall remove, destroy, or injure any animal, tree, shrub, or flower.
- Kegs are prohibited.
- Quiet hours are in effect 11:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
- All animals must be on a leash no longer than 6-foot. In addition, please clean up after your animal.
- No overnight parking on the road.
- ALWAYS make sure your campsite is clean when you depart the campground.
- Any violators will be asked to leave without a refund.