WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU!
- For electric/water services, fill out the application for Home Owner or Tenant and bring it to the Utility Office located at 205 South Main Street, Lenox Iowa 50851.
- All new customers are required to pay a deposit of $200 (plus connection fees) to connect electric/water. The deposit will be returned following a year of timely payments received in our office.
- Our normal work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 AM to 4 PM.
- The phone number is 641-333-2550. After hour emergency calls should be made to the same number. The person on call will receive your call and assist you.
- Fax Number is 641-333-2582.
- E-Mail Address is email@example.com
Utility billings (electric, water, sewer) arrive the last week of the month and are due the 15th of the next month. Communication billings arrive the first week of the month and are due the 30th.
- Credit/Debit Card(2.5% fee. Accept all major credit cards except VISA)
- Automatic Withdrawal
- Check and Cash
Payments are accepted at our office or mail:
205 S Main St., Lenox, IA 50851
Monday-Friday from 7:00 am - 4:00pm
Don’t write another check to pay for your monthly communications and electric bill! When you enroll, we will automatically deduct the “TOTAL AMOUNT DUE” (found on your utility and communications bills) from your checking account on the 10th (communications) and 15th (electric) of each month. You will continue to receive your monthly bills for review, but it will reflect “Auto Withdraw – Do Not Pay”.
A night deposit is located by the main door for your convenience.
Consumer Confidence Report:
Consumer Confidence Report will not be mailed or delivered directly but may be viewed at Lenox City Hall, Lenox Public Library, and Lenox Municipal Utilities.