New to CPHS
New Student Registration
New to Cedar Park High School? Please call a Registrar to ensure that a counselor has booked an appointment to meet with your student upon your arrival. We currently have times available on April 3, May 2, and June 5 for students who will enroll at CPHS for the 2019-2020 school year.
Cyndee Burkett, Registrar, 570-1231
Alice Christopherson, Registrar/PEIMS Specialist, 570-1230
Documents Needed to Register Your Student:
- Proof of Residency (recent utility bill, etc.)
- Immunizations or the original Affidavit of Conscience Exemption Form
- Birth Certificate
- Student's Social Security Card
- Driver’s License of Parent/Guardian
- Student’s Final Report Card and or High School Transcript (if possible)
- STAAR Results or Achievement Test Results (if possible)
- ** Students enrolling during the school year need to provide a withdrawal form from their previous campus.
When you arrive on campus please check in with our receptionist, and she will direct you to the Counseling Office.
In preparation to meet with the counselor, we encourage you and your student visit our Course Selection page for information about grade level course selection and to download course selection sheets.
We look forward to meeting you!