CPHS Counseling Services
Welcome to the Cedar Park High School Counseling Services page!
The Counseling Department doors are always open to parents and students to help meet your needs. Some of the specific services offered by the department are below, but please never hesitate to come to us first if you have a question or need direction. We are here to support you any way we can.
College and career planning
- We will meet with your students each year to focus on current goals to keep students on track for success.
- We ask that parents take part in a yearly one-on-one conference with the Counselor and student to discuss student progress and future plans. - Details coming soon!
- Counselors will meet with each student individually in late fall / early spring to plan for the next year.
- Students in crisis can seek support through the Counseling Office and counselors will work with families to provide the appropriate resources based on individual cases.
- Whether it is a conflict with a friend or a death in the family, the counselors are here to support students and families as needed.
- The answer may not always be at the school, but we can direct families and students to the resources that will need their needs.
We encourage students to self-advocate prior to parent intervention. Parents can support their student in this by discussing what steps they should take to seek support for their needs. Please contact us with any questions that you may have.