Financial Aid & Scholarships
Check out the CPHS College and Career Center page for Financial Aid info and Tips.
- The first stop shop for scholarships should be the institutions to which your student is applying for admission. Each College and University does their financial aid and scholarship applications and offers differently, so it is always best to ask questions of the Financial Aid offices at the prospective schools.
- NAVIANCE: Under the Colleges tab, there is a section devoted specifically for scholarships. You will need to sift through the many opportunities, but there are many right at your fingertips
- Parents, reach out to your work corporations and see if there are any scholarship opportunities that they may provide.
- Google Search- Search companies and corporations for scholarships. Ex. Search “Ford and Scholarships,” “Best Buy and Scholarships”
- Filling out the FAFSA: This year students and parents can start filling out the FAFSA with 2015 tax information on October 1st.