Recommendation Letter & Transcript Request
Letters of Recommendation
Counselor Letters of Recommendation
There are 3 steps you should follow to obtain a letter of rec from your counselor.
- Students and Parents should complete the CPHS Student Profile Form and Parent Supplement Form
- Turn in the completed Request to your counselor in person to discuss which colleges and scholarships for which these are needed.
- Be sure to include addressed, stamped envelopes as needed.
Teacher Letters of Recommendation
To request a letter of rec from a teacher, print and complete the form and submit it to your teacher...obviously after ASKING them if they would be willing! Be sure to follow this up with a thank-you note.
Request My Transcript
- If you are choosing to WITHHOLD your class rank, you must send a completed Class Rank Choice Form (pg.4) to Mrs. Howard (Maria.Howard@leanderisd.org) BEFORE you submit your transcript request on Parchment.
- WITHHOLD your class rank (Spanish)
Please watch this short video to find out how to register for your free Parchment account.
*** Be sure to select the HIGH SCHOOL TRANSCRIPT button when submitting your request.
***Also be sure to allow 48 business hours for the transcript to be processed
If you are applying to schools using the Common Application, you MUST see your counselor for additional documents such as the Secondary School Report and a counselor letter of recommendation.
If you need to request your transcript for scholarship purposes, please obtain a purple request form in the Counseling/College & Career Center.