Junior CCR Plan
Updated GPA and Class Rank for current 10th - 12th Grade Students
Student Grade Point Average (GPA) and Class Rank have been updated in Naviance.
Students may check their Naviance profiles to see current class rank and GPA through the 2017-18 school year.
When logging into Naviance, students will need to:
- Click on the "About Me" tab at the top
- Scroll down and select "Profile"
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and the information is located under "Academic Information"
*Weighted GPA is out of a 5.0 and GPA is on the 4.0 scale.
Please use the following class size information to determine student quartile:
*Parents, you will need to ask your student for their log in information as we no longer have parent accounts.
College and Career Readiness
- Assured Admission for Texas Public Universities (2016-17)
- Use Naviance for college and career exploration.
- Look into adding Pre-AP and/or AP classes to your course load for next year.
- Juniors will take the PSAT in October this year and their Junior year. The spring, they'll need to take the ACT and SAT. The district has quite a few options for test prep resources.
- The summer after 10th grade, students can begin taking Dual Enrollment classes through Austin Community College. For information on that, check out our Transition Coordinator, Mrs. Hexter's website.
The STAAR test is required for graduation in the state of Texas. The Texas Education Agency releases past STAAR test questions to give students the opportunity to review. Students must pass the following:
- Algebra 1
- English I
- English II
- US History
High School Course Catalog
To view the most recent course catalog, click here.