At school you can use Mobility Print. As long as you are at Potomac Falls & linked to the LCPS-secure wireless, you'll be able to send something to the printer. The only printer set up for students is the black & white copier in the library.
- Go to print as you usually would
- Change the Destination to See more...
- Select PFH-Follow-Me-Print or PFH-LIB, whichever your device lists. It'll have a green icon saying Mobility Print.
- Click Print, and enter in your username & password.
- Go to the library copier to release your job. It will not print until you go there & enter your username/password. Instructions are posted by the copier.
The first time students print, they need to exit out of the print screen and re-queue the job while in the library. Once they have printed, they don't need to go through that process again.
NOTE: Document will print TWO-SIDED unless you click More settings and uncheck Two-sided