The PAC Lunch Program is the PAC’s largest fundraiser. We offer PAC Lunch three times per week (Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays). We are always looking for volunteers. it’s a great opportunity to meet other parents and see the school day in progress. Please see this HOT LUNCH tab for ordering and schedule details.
- PAC Lunch Coordinator (Main): Melisa Kokan
- PAC Lunch Coordinator (Annex): Rana Abdelrahman
FRUIT AND VEGETABLE PROGRAM
Are you passionate about produce? This program, funded by the government, helps kids learn to make fruit and vegetables a part of their regular diets. Fresh fruit and vegetables are delivered to our school about once per month. Parent volunteers wash and distribute the fruit and vegetables to students in the classroom.
- Fruit & Vegetable Program Coordinator (Main): Teresa Sutter
- Fruit & Vegetable Program Coordinator (Annex): January Vandale
MILK PROGRAM (ANNEX ONLY)
The Milk Program at the Annex allows students to buy milk on Mondays, Wednesdays and/or Fridays. A parent volunteer processes the orders and coordinates volunteers to hand out milk at lunchtime.
Milk Program Coordinator (Annex): Rachel Krahn
CANADIAN PARENTS FOR FRENCH (CPF)
Canadian Parents for French (CPF) (link to website) is a national network of volunteers which values French as an integral part of Canada and which is dedicated to the promotion and creation of French-second-language (FSL) learning opportunities for young Canadians.
CPF supports french by:
- Partnering with the school boards to continue to offer immersion programming
- Providing quality French programming outside the classroom
- Funding socio-cultural events
- Initiating research to help answer parent and educator questions about FSL
- Supporting transparent governance around FSL policy
CPF Coordinators: Caroline Damnon & Noushine Afshar