Based on the Novel Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
Book by Allan Knee | Music by Jason Howland | Lyrics by Mindi Dickstein
Little Women is presented by the JP Fine Arts Department.
- School Matinee Performance: Thursday, April 26, 2018, at 11:30 a.m.
- Friday, April 27, 2018, at 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, April 28, 2018, at 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, April 29, 2018, at 2:00 p.m.
Doors open 30 minutes before scheduled start time. The performance will last about 150 minutes.
- $7 for Students (General Admission)
- $12 for Adults (General Admission)
- Tickets may be purchased online. Available tickets may be purchased at the door the days of the performances.
- Family Discount: We offer a discount to families that include more than four children. If you are interested in receiving this discount, please email email@example.com with the number of tickets you would need.
Based on Louisa May Alcott's life, Little Women follows the adventures of sisters, Jo, Meg, Beth and Amy March. Jo is trying to sell her stories for publication, but the publishers are not interested – her friend, Professor Bhaer, tells her that she has to do better and write more from herself. Begrudgingly taking this advice, Jo weaves the story of herself and her sisters and their experience growing up in Civil War America.
LITTLE WOMEN is presented through special arrangement with Music Theatre International (MTI).