Adapted by Tim Kelly | Based on the Stories by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
This production is presented by the JP Drama Club.
- In-school Performance:
Thursday, November 15, at 11:30 a.m.Rescheduled for Friday, November 16, at 11:30 a.m.
- The in-school performance is free of charge. Please email email@example.com to reserve your seats.
- Community Performances:
- Friday, November 16, 2018, at 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, November 17, 2018, at 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, November 18, 2018, at 2:00 p.m.
Doors open 30 minutes before scheduled start time.
Tickets for Community Performances
- $7 for student tickets (General Admission)
- $12 for adult tickets (General Admission)
- Tickets may be purchased online. Remaining tickets may be purchased at the door the night of the show.
Alice Faulkner has letters written by a dead girl that will cause grave international problems. Professor Moriarty wants those letters; so does Sherlock Holmes. The game’s afoot! But not before the Professor’s gang has London in its grip. Only young Holmes understands the true sinister objective the professor has in mind, and he’s willing to put his own life on the line to stop it.