Frankenstein is presented by the JP Drama Department.
- School Matinee Performance: Thursday, November 16, 2017, at 11:30 a.m.
- Friday, November 17, 2017, at 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, November 18, 2017, at 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, November 19, 2017, at 2:00 p.m.
Doors open 30 minutes before scheduled start time. The performance will last about 105 minutes.
- $7 for Students (General Admission)
- $12 for Adults (General Admission)
- Tickets may be purchased online. Remaining available tickets may be purchased at the door the days of the performances.
- Family Discount: We offer a discount to families that include more than four children. If you are interested in receiving this discount, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the number of tickets you would need.
Through a series of flashbacks, Victor Frankenstein recalls the birth of his incredible, deadly creation to a team of arctic explorers. When his mother dies, Victor becomes determined to discover a way to bring life back to the dead. Through years of secret study and experiments, and the help of a magnificent lighting storm, Victor revives a corpse. But instead of creating a beautiful, strong, invincible man, Victor had created an ugly, terrifying monster. Should Victor create a mate for the monster, who suffers from aching loneliness, and send them into exile? Or should Victor destroy the monster before he causes more death and destruction?