The Hunchback of Notre Dame / Love's Labor's Lost
The Hunchback of Notre Dame is presented by an Acting class.
Love's Labor's Lost is presented by the JP Shakespeare Company.
- School Matinee Performance of The Hunchback of Notre Dame only: Thursday, April 6, 2017, at 11:30 a.m.
- (Please visit here for more information about the school matinee performance.)
- Both Shows for the Community: Friday, April 7, 2017, at 7:00 p.m.
Doors open 30 minutes before scheduled start time.
- $5 for All Tickets (General Admission)
- Tickets may be purchased from cast and crew members and online. Available tickets may be purchased at the door.
- Family Discount: We offer a discount to families that include more than four children. If you are interested in receiving this discount, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the number of tickets you would need.
If you are interested in volunteering for this show, please click here.