Islamic School of Grand Rapids
Tuition & Fees
Policies for Tuition and Fees
- Tuition & Fees Payment Plan: A payment plan must be filled out for each student to complete the admission process.
Registration Fees: Registration fees are due at registration time. You can pay them here: Paypal link for registration payment
- Student Fees
- Children will be considered from the same family if they share same parents/guardians.
- Student fees must be paid in full regardless of student traveling or absentee.
- Resource Fee: This fee includes the cost of all the workbooks and also covers the rental of textbooks. All textbooks have to be returned back to the school in good condition (as determined by the school). Please note that each homeroom teacher will be providing a supply list for their homeroom and it will be the responsibility of the parents to purchase school supplies for their children.
- Activity Fee: This fee includes the cost of four field trips in a year and other curriculum enrichment activities such as speakers, workshops, shows, holiday celebration, student clubs, etc.
- Technology Fee: This fee is used to maintain the technology infrastructure of the school.
- Payments: Please make checks payable to “ISGR”. On the memo line write your child's name and payment description.
- Due Dates: All monthly fees are due on the first school day of the month.
- Returned Checks: There will be $25 administrative charge for every returned check.
Reimbursement of Tuition & Fees
The tuition and fees reimbursement policy is set by the School Board and is subject to change at their discretion without any prior notification.
The tuition for the months the student attended school and the month the student is leaving the school is non-reimbursable. However, the tuition for the months the student will not attend school is fully-reimbursable.
Fee Reimbursement (Resource Fee, Activity Fee, Technology Fee)
Fees are not reimbursable after September.
The registration fee is non-refundable.