Islamic School of Grand Rapids
ISGR is hiring! Are you a Muslim teacher looking for a rewarding job serving both Allah and our community? We are currently searching for a certified early childhood lead teacher for our Pre-K classroom. Or, perhaps you're interested in working at ISGR as a teacher's aide? Either way, please click the link above and apply online. Jazakum Allahu khairun!
ISGR Pre-K Lead Teacher Minimum Professional Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- Certification in Early Childhood or Montessori Education
- 4 years classroom experience
- Lay the foundations of an Islamic way of life for our students
- Create an engaging and nurturing environment by modeling respect and positive choices
- Implement a curriculum that includes the academic foundations of math, ELA, social studies, the sciences, Arabic and religious studies that centers on the growth and well being of the whole child.
- Participate collaboratively in relationships with students, staff, and parents.
- Full time
Islamic School of Grand Rapids is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sex.