Islamic School of Grand Rapids
- Registration of new students is on first come first served basis, except for staff children and children with siblings in the school.
- Children are placed according to their age (number of years as up to September 1st).
- ISGR does not have the facilities to accommodate special need students (gifted and children with learning and physical disabilities).
- Students coming from other schools must have an overall C average in core subjects (math and English) on their most recent reports cards.
- Students coming from abroad will be assessed in math and English before being placed in the relevant grades based on their age.
- Registration will not be considered final until full fees are paid and a form requesting the transfer of the official school record from the child's previous school is signed.
- All new students will be automatically put on a two month probation period.
- Register your child by completing the online REGISTRATION FORM.
- If space is not available then the child will be put on the waiting list until a spot becomes available.
- Pay the New Student Registration Fee of $50
- Submit a completed KINDERGARTEN READINESS CHECKLIST (filled out by the childcare provider or by parents if the child does not attend a childcare).
- Once we have received your payments and documents, we will contact you once a spot has become available. Once you have been contacted by the school then you will be required to submit the APPLICATION FOR NEW STUDENT.