Exchange Platform Student Guide
Welcome to the IAESTE Exchange Platform guide! We are happy that you are interested in the IAESTE programme and we hope that this guide can help you create and submit your nomination for an IAESTE internship.
Regarding any questions about the application process, participation fees or nomination requirements, please contact your home IAESTE committee through the shortcut on the homepage.
How does it work?
Please note that it is always the IAESTE committee in your home country that decides who can apply and when. You MUST contact them to request information on applying.
If your country is not a member you can still follow these instructions but you must select 'Global' as your country.
- In the first instance, you should contact the IAESTE committee in your country and ask about their requirements and application process. IAESTE committees in different countries have different requirements for their outgoing students and also the selection process can work differently due to internal policies or legislation
- Register in the Platform
- To confirm your registration, you have to complete your whole profile
- Your IAESTE committee will approve you if you meet their criteria
- Once you are approved you will have access to the currently available internships
- Let your country know the reference number of the internship you would like to apply for (if your country has the functionality turned on you may be able to do this directly)
- If you are assigned the internship by your home committee, you can start creating your nomination
- Firstly, you have to fill in all available fields to be able to generate the Student Nomination form
- You can then upload the rest of the nomination documents including signed Student Nomination form (Make sure to follow all instructions given to you by your IAESTE committee.)
- When you submit your nomination, your home committee has to verify it before it's shared with the foreign IAESTE committee
- After you submit your nomination, you will wait for the employer's decision.
- If you receive your acceptance through the Exchange Platform, you can also submit your Arrival Note along with the rest of requested documents.