Exchange Platform Student Guide
Welcome the IAESTE Exchange Platform! We are happy that you are interested in the IAESTE programme and we hope that this Platform can help you create and submit your nomination for an IAESTE internship.
Regarding any questions about the application process, participation fees or nomination requirements, please contact your home IAESTE committee through the shortcut on the homepage.
How does it work?
Please note that it's NOT possible to apply for an internship through this Platform. You need to apply through an IAESTE committee in your country.
- At first, you should contact an IAESTE committee in your country and ask about the requirements and application process. IAESTE committees in different countries have different requirements for their outgoing students and also the selection process can work differently due to internal policies or legislation. Make sure to contact them before registering in this Platform.
- After your commitee has selected you, you can register in the Platform.
- To complete your registration, you have to complete your whole profile.
- Then the IAESTE committe can approve you and assign you to an offer.
- Once you are assigned, you can start creating your nomination.
- Firstly, you have to fill in all available fields to be able to generate the Student Nomination form.
- Then, you can upload the rest of the nomination documents including signed Student Nomination form. (Make sure to follow all instructions given to you by your IAESTE committee.)
- When you submit your nomination, your home commitee still has to verify it before it's shared with the foreign IAESTE committee.
- After you submit your nomination, you are waiting for the employer's decision.
- In case you receive acceptance through the Exchange Platform, you can also submit your Arrival Note along with the rest of requested documents.