Department of Curriculum
Mission and Vision
The mission of the Hasbrouck Heights School District is to focus on student development within a safe, supportive environment that promotes self-discipline, motivation, and excellence in learning.
Hasbrouck Heights School District believes that learning is measured by the integrity and achievement of its students. The Hasbrouck Heights School District believes in the value of a diverse community and is actively involved in efforts to promote and create partnerships that celebrate the qualities and individuals that make our community unique. The Hasbrouck Heights School District believes that technology plays an integral role in improving the quality of instruction and supports learning by providing students and staff with the tools necessary to affect the mission of the district. The Hasbrouck Heights School District will provide each student with a diverse education, aligned with New Jersey Student Learning Standards.
- The curriculum reflects the District’s commitment to innovation, continuous improvement, and excellence.
- The teachers will maintain the curriculum to reflect changes in standards in order to meet the instructional needs of students.
- The curriculum provides students with the tools necessary to become 21st Century College and Career ready.
- The district will provide ongoing professional development to support the effectiveness of the curriculum and to strengthen instruction.
- The curriculum cultivates active student learning.