To enroll your student at Southside High School you will need the following documents:
- Photo ID from any state or country
- Two current “proof of residency” documents (all must contain property address)
- These can be a combination of:
o Current bills – i.e. electric, gas, water, cable
o Current mortgage statement or current signed lease agreement with landlord’s name and phone number
- If you have special circumstances involving custody or residency, it might require additional documentation, please feel free to call or come by the office for assistance.
- Birth Certificate (Can be provided by previous school if within Greenville County School District)
- Certificate of Immunization, Conditional Certificate of Immunization or Religious Exemption Certificate (Can be provided by previous school if within Greenville County School District)
- Completed Student Enrollment Form (also available from school)
- Withdrawal or transfer form from your previous school, along with most recent report card or transcript, attendance, and discipline record.
- If applicable, the following will be needed:
o IEP or 504 Plan, if student receives any special accommodations
o Court-ordered guardianship document
Student Enrollment Form
Student Enrollment Form - Spanish
The following forms and documents are required for your student's file. Please print these along with the enrollment forms:
- Annual notices related to FERPA, Directory Information
- Emergency Forms
- Home Language Survey
- Transporation Form
Moving Within District
If a student is moving and will be attending another school within Greenville County, parents should request the new school to fax an official records request form on school letterhead to 864-355-8797. The student's Cumulative Record will be forwarded to the student’s new school upon receipt of the official records request form. Due to state reporting guidelines, no phone call or email requests will be accepted. Please be advised that financial obligations that have not been satisfied will follow a student until graduation regardless of which school they attend in Greenville County.
Moving Out of District
If a student is moving to another school outside of Greenville County, parents should request the new school fax an official records request form on school letterhead to 864-355-8797. Records will be forwarded to the student’s new school upon receipt of the official records request form. Due to state reporting guidelines, no phone call or email requests will be accepted. All financial obligations must be satisfied before official records will sent to an Out-of-District school.