Module Training - Turriff
Region has module training (Modules 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12a, 12b, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 & 19) planned for the following two weekends (non-uniform event):
The 16th and 17th November 2019 weekend - Fully Subscribed
18th and 19th of January 2020
18th January (start 9:15am)
- Module 7 - Scouting for All
- Module 18 - Practical Skills
- Module 17 - Running Safe Activities
- Module 16 - Introduction to Residential Experiences
19th January (start 9:00am)
- Module 13 - Growing the Section
- Module 15 - Promoting Positive Behaviour
- Module 11 - Administration
Accommodation is available on the Saturday if required.
To book a place click on this link
All the information required for the courses is on the form and is the only way to book. The form will need to be completed to confirm a place on the course. Priority will be given to those attending the whole weekend. People will be able to attend for individual courses, if there is space available once everybody has booked. This training is especially useful for new leaders who need to complete most if not all of the modules being offered.