Bayview Community School
Strength in Numbers
We are in Mi'kma'ki, the ancestral and unceded territory of the Mi'kmaq People.
Land Acknowledgement of Mi'kma'ki
Welcome to the 2023/2024 School Year
WE HAVE STUDENTS AND STAFF AT BAYVIEW WITH SEVERE NUT/TREE NUT, SEAFOOD & EGG ALLERGIES & SCENT SENSITIVITIES
- Nuts/Tree Nuts: We are a Nut Aware School 🥜. If these individuals encounter a trace of any nut products, such as peanut butter, peanuts, granola bars, squares, cookies, chocolates with nuts, we are endangering lives.
- Egg Allergy: Please refrain from sending egg salad, egg salad sandwiches, and boiled eggs with your child.
- Seafood: Please refrain from sending seafood. This includes fish and isn’t limited to shellfish.
We encourage you to create an account in order to receive notices. Items you will be able to pay for online are: cafeteria meals and snacks, student supplies fee (grades P-3 and jr high), class trips, etc. Please create your account over the summer !
BCS recognizes that this can be difficult times for families financially. Please reach out to us if you need support as we have access to services that can help students/families. If we don't have them, we can always work to point folks in the right direction.
· Chester Foodbank open Wednesdays and will stay open as long as they have food
· Bridgewater foodbank open Tuesdays and Fridays 1-3:30pm
· Liverpool food is open as normal (Tuesdays 10-1)
· Mahone Bay Food Bank (2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month from 9:00-11:00)
Click to make a donation to one of the following school programs (please specify in the message box):
Breakfast Program or Lunch Program