Mr. Coleman's Website
This is a site for students (and their parents) in Mr Coleman's English IV (called here E4) and Dual Credit and Advanced Placement English IV (AP4) classes at Guyer High School.
Congratulations! I'm excited to help you journey through your last year of high school. These courses explore some of the greatest literature and thinking ever recorded discussing life, death, and what makes us human. Heavy on reading, discussion, and writing, expect class always to be lively and challenging.
The AP Lit and Comp Test is Wednesday, May 8, 2019.
"We are what we repeatedly do. excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit." -Will Durant's summation of Aristotle's ideas
"Theater is life, film is art, television is furniture" -Unknown
"It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."-Rowling
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -Attributed to Aristotle
Mr. Gregory Coleman
Degrees and Certifications:
- BA English, University of North Texas, Denton, TX
- M Humanities, University of Dallas, Irving, TX
- 8:50-9:45 A/B1 PSAT Prep
- 9:50-11:20 A2 PSAT Prep B2 AP/DC English 4
- 11:25-1:35 A3 AP/DC English 4 B3 AP/DC English 4
- 1:40-3:10 A4 English 4 B4 AP/DC English 4
- 3:15-4:10 A/B5 Planning
Office Hours/ Tutorials
- Wednesdays 4:10-5:10; Thursdays 8:00-8:45 and 4:10-5:10; or by appointment.