Using Raspberry Pi
We introduce the setting flow when using Raspberry Pi.
<Notes>· Both "SCORER Cloud" and "SCORER Edge" up to the network setting have the same setting flow. · If you are using SCORER Cloud and also want to use the SCORER Edge detection function together, please set the detection function in the Device Control function list .
- Advance preparation
- Install "SCORER Starer" to smartphone and register account
- How to set network connection / How to set Wifi connection (iOS only)
- How to set network connection / wired LAN connection
- Device registration to SCORER Cloud
- How to access SCORER Edge 's Device Control
- When changing the network connection method once set up
- How to access SCORER Edge development environment (SDK)
<Required Equipment and Recommended Equipment>
1. Single board computer
Recommended version: Raspberry Pi 3
<Operation verified camera>
- Buffalo BSWHD 06 M
- Buffalo BSW 20 KM 11 BK
- Elecom UCAM-C0220 FBN
3. Micro SD card (used with single board computer)
<Verified SD card>
- SanDisk SDSDQQ-032 G-G 46 A
Smartphone (used by default): iOS 9.1 or later or Android 6.0 or later
⇒ Customers using Starter Kit (SCORER Edge installed) provided by our company install "SCORER Starer" to smartphone and register account .