IHS Wellness Center
HEALTH is a state of body . . . WELLNESS is a state of being
Join us for SAVE's fourth intersectional conversation in our Symbiosis series and celebrate Pride Month with us! Hear from our amazing youth keynote speaker, learn tips & tools to be an ally, enjoy a drag performance, and overall celebrate pride! The event will be held this Friday, June 4th, from 3:30 - 5:00 pm on zoom. This event is open to everyone, especially LGBTQ+ youth, families, and allies. Follow us on IG for updates @teamstyt.
Like it? Hate it? Let us know!
Please fill out this really fast 30-second feedback form about this website! Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Help us make the virtual wellness center better for generations of students to come.
The Mission of the Irvington High School Wellness Center is to promote physical and emotional health, provide access to resources and develop social, physical and emotional support programs to create a safe, positive and engaging learning environment.
The Irvington High School Wellness Center staff believes:
• All students deserve and will have the opportunity, access and ability to achieve
• All students have the right to a safe and supportive learning environment
• All students have the right to be treated with dignity and respect
And that the Irvington High School Wellness Center is:
• A valuable resource for all students
• Comprehensive in scope, preventative in design, and developmental in nature
• Conducted in collaboration with stakeholders
• Culturally responsive to the community we serve
And that Irvington High School Wellness Center staff and partners:
• Recognize the link between physical and emotional health and academic success
• Cultivate lifelong learners
• Are active participants in school site committees and play a collaborative role in promoting campus wide health and wellness
• Participate in professional development and education essential to maintaining a quality Health and Wellness Program on campus.