Get email and calendar alerts while on the go. It is easy to connect your G Suite account to your mobile device from settings or by downloading the specific G Suite app such as Gmail, Google Calendar, and Hangouts.
Set Up G Suite on your Mobile Device
For Android devices:
- Open the Settings menu and go to Accounts.
- Tap Add Account.
- Select Google to add your G Suite account. Don't select Exchange.
- Select Existing and enter your full G Suite email account address as your username, and enter the password that matches the account.
- Tap OK to agree to the Terms of Service. The device signs in to your domain. This process may take a few minutes.
- You may be presented with additional steps giving you the option to join Google+, opt in to Google Play communications, or set up a credit card to purchase Google Play media. You can choose to set these up or tap Not now.
- After completing these steps, you should see Account sign-in successful. You can choose which services you want to sync to the device.
For iOS devices:
- Open Settings and tap Mail.
- Tap Accounts > Add Account.
- Select Google to add your G Suite account.
- Enter your full G Suite email address and click Next.
- Enter the password that matches the account and click Next.
- Choose which products you want to synchronize to your device (such as Mail, Contacts, and Calendar) and click Save.
G Suite Mobile Apps
Access other G Suite products such as Hangouts and Drive on the go with the G Suite Mobile Apps. Additionally if you have trouble syncing Gmail and Google Calendar to your device from settings, you can download the Gmail app or Google Calendar app.
For more information about G Suite Apps visit https://gsuite.google.com/learning-center/products/mobile/get-started/#section-2-1.