"With Google Calendar, you can quickly schedule meetings and events, and get reminders about upcoming activities, so you always know what’s next. Calendar is designed for teams, so it’s easy to share your schedule with others and create multiple calendars that you and your team can use together. "
Take 10 minutes to learn the basics of Google Calendar at https://gsuite.google.com/learning-center/products/calendar/get-started/.
How to Export Your GroupWise Calendar to Google
- Start by accessing your GroupWise account. You must use the GroupWise client for this.
- Right click on your calendar from the list on the left and select Export.
- Save the file. We recommend saving it to your desktop.
- Login to your G Suite account and access the Calendar.
- Click the down arrow next to Other Calendars and select Import calendar.
- Choose the file you saved in the previous step.
- Select the calendar where these events will be saved and click Import.
Manage a Calendar on Someone's Behalf with Calendar Delegation
Google Calendar for Administrative Assistants
The University of Notre Dame has kindly shared their Google Calendar document for Administrative Assistants. Please be green and avoid printing this 31 page document. You can save it to your Google Drive or bookmark it. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B85_99HZ1okpMWZoemtCaUZkXzg/view?usp=sharing