fhs College credit options

Earn College Credit Now

Fife High School offers three options for students to earn college credit while taking classes with their peers at FHS.

Spring College Starts Here

View the slideshow above, explore program websites and review your options.

Will the credits transfer?

The credit transfer database may help but we still recommend contacting potential schools - http://eceapps.uconn.edu/credit_transfer_database/index.php 

Fife High School uses an internal weighted GPA for FHS honors and awards. Students can earn a higher internal GPA by taking honors, AP, and CWU in the High School courses. Head to the Weighted GPA website to learn more about weighted grades and checkout the FHS Course Catalog to learn more about honors and awards.