including IT Security Architecture
- I've been responsible to bring a high availability solution for secured but efficient privilege access for more than 1,000 IT systems- and database administrators life from scratch (more details).
- Creation of a 100% OS native solution to avoid weaknesses of Non-HA Identity and Access Management systems for the IT operations.
- Creation and Implementation of a multi platform security monitoring system to assure maximum transparency for the management in all levels.
- Integration of RSA based two factor authentication to legacy network perimeter controls under compensation of limited capabilities for federated identity management.
- I drove the full life cycle to create a security monitoring bus enabling business applications to deliver their application security monitoring events to the central SIEM solution using standardized interfaces.
- I drove the full life cycle to create a data extracting and delivering application for a huge mainframe legacy application allowing customer created ad-hoc requests to be fulfilled in a continuously updating data mart based on IMS and DB2.
- Conception of DB2 database activity monitoring using on-board means to create a competitive market in an RfP. This was not implemented, but lowered the lowest bid by more than 1M€ per year.
I offer my experience and passion for project participation being a
- Senior Lead Solution Architect or Senior Lead Security Architect
- Technical Lead in complex IT- and IT-Security programmes or projects
Steady State / Run the bank / Business as usual Roles
I'm open to take a (lead) role in IT Security Architecture especially for
- Mainframe Security Architecture
- Privileged Identity and Access Management
- Security Event and State Monitoring