should not ignore that
Me, Myself, and I
The point of view for many of my colleagues
I, Christoph Franke was born in Germany in 1967.
Having passed my master's degree in information technology (that time "Diplominformatiker"), I started my career 1991 developing through applications programmer, database administrator, systems programmer ending as head of the systems group at an IT shop of German Armed Forces.
Since 1998 I was working as an entrepreneur in the area of information security management and information security audits mainly in D-A-CH region, but I have got a good amount of experience in Thailand and the Philippines same as in the US.
In 2015 we rearranged responsibilities in our business and my wife took over the ultimate accountability as the CEO. This has been enabling me to focus on operations and R&D again.
There have been numerous engagements with customers from various industry sectors, including telecommunications, banks, utilities, and IT service providers.
What I offer:
Professional Core Focus:
- Outsourcing IT Security Governance
- IT Audit and IT Audit response
- Information Security Management
- Technical Lead, Project Management
- IT (Security) Architecture
- z/OS, DB2, IMS, RACF, TCP/IP, ISO27001, CObIT, Linux, UNIX, Networking, Windows
- Balabit PSM (SCB), 4anyRAM
- Interim Manager / Management Shadow
- IT Audit Manager / IT Auditor
- (Management) Consulting
- Trainer / Coach / Shadow
- Lead IT (Security) Architect
- (Technical) Project management
- Planning, concepts, support and execution of information security checks or for IT audits.
- Technical Lead, IT architect or project manager in IT projects (preferrable with focus on infrastructure, regulatory topics or information security)
- Consulting for IT projects focusing infrastructure, regulatory requirements or security even on strategy level or for senior/top management
- Planning and execution of IT trainings
What I'm looking for:
Engagement on a long term base to face regulatory challenges for major IT dependent enterprises, especially but not limited to the financial sector and outsourcing scenarios.
New and demanding challenges in sectors of Information Security, IT Audit, or IT Governance allowing me to be the (technical) lead, lead architect, or the (acting) manager.