Student Leadership Mission:
The goal of the Pleasant Grove Biomedical Academy is to provide students a look into their future in the medical field. We aim to create a positive and engaging learning environment with our advanced equipment and our knowledgeable teachers.
The 2018-19 Public Service Academy Officers
President: Jason Dodson
Vice President: Reese Dunn
Treasurer: Aleaa Rana
Reporter: Vanessa Dang
The 2018-19 Committee Chairpersons
Recruitment: Leticia Rangel
Community Service: Samuel Kim
Fundraising: Makaena Jones
Publicity: Lianne Valera
Officer Application Process
1) Complete the officer application and submit to Mr. Cochon or Ms. Chapman by Tuesday 3/26
2) Identify your interview time by Friday 3/29
3) Officer interviews on from 4/1-4/4
Committee Chair Application: Exercise your leadership skills by taking on projects and events to prepare you for an Officer position.
1) Complete the officer application and submit to Mr. Cochon or Ms. Chapman by Friday 9/14
2) Applications will be reviewed by officers and faculty.