Welcome to the Edgemont Junior Senior High School Physical Education website. Please find included more information about our department and what we offer students here at Edgemont. If you have additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to your child's teacher. We wish you a wonderful Physical Education experience here at Edgemont Junior Senior high School.
Physical Education Philosophy
To provide the following opportunities:
- Educate and encourage all students to become "lifetime movers"
- Develop knowledge, fitness, social and physical skills through a variety of activities and sports
- Experience cooperation, sportsmanship and competition in a positive environment
- Promote a healthy lifestyle
- Assess and improve their skill and health-related fitness levels through the Presidential Fitness Challenge
Mr. Brian Connolly, 8th grade and HS PE
Mr. Craig Moses, 7th grade and HS PE
Ms. Tobey-Anne Saracino, 8th grade and HS PE, First Aid/CPR/AED
Mrs. Danielle Schaare, 7th grade and HS PE, 7th grade Health
Mr. Anthony De Rosa, Athletic Director and Teacher Leader - Physical Education K-12