Transcript Requests

Transcript Requests (current students & alumni)

Mrs. Julie Peterburs--School Registrar



To receive and/or send an official copy of your transcript, do one of the following:

  • If you are a current St. Charles East student and need an official transcript to be sent to a college or university, you will need to log on to your Naviance account and request a transcript (after you have added your school to your account). For more information please reference the following video.
  • If you are a current student and need to pick up or mail an official transcript please complete and submit this form.
  • If you are a former student, you may download the graduated student transcript request form, and either mail it in to the address below or drop it off at the high school. This form is also available in the Registrar's Office at the high school. If you wish to pick up an official or unofficial transcript, please allow 24 hours for processing. Each request is five dollars.

St. Charles East High School

Attention: Registrar

1020 Dunham Rd.

St. Charles, IL 60174