The Central Regional School District instituted its summer assignments program in order to encourage students to keep reading and practicing essential academic skills over the summer recess.
Here's what you need to know about our summer assignments:
- Everyone has a summer reading assignment.
- We are trying something new with summer reading at the high school this year! Students will have more choices, and reading will be encouraged with a little friendly challenge.
- At the high school level, there are specific assignments listed for Math and some Science and Social Studies courses.
- Use the navigation menu to access different disciplines and specific assignments.
- Middle School students should read their grade level book choice and be prepared for class discussion and other tasks based on the book during the first week of school.
- Other Middle School are listed on grade and content specific pages
- All assignments should completed by the first day of school in September.
Please note that there are specific assignments for students in some courses.