Check it out!
Resources for Your ILP Growth Plan
A collaborative effort between California Department of Education and the Private School Community to provide high quality professional development to private school faculty and staff at no cost to attendees. Register now for upcoming workshops or sign up for updates!
This 45 minute webinar<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lkd4hUdguuQ> focuses on how Multiple and Single Subject teaching candidates can successfully use technology to engage K-12 students in learning. The webinar is presented by Jane Foltz from CalState TEACH. Jane is an expert in integrating instructional technology concepts across all grade levels. The webinar and slides are also available on the Commission’s Preliminary Multiple Subject and Single Subject credential website<https://www.ctc.ca.gov/educator-prep/preliminary-multiple-and-single-subject>.
Upcoming Professional Learning Opportunities
- 2018 National Multi-Tiered System of Support Professional Learning Institute, “All Means All”
- Arts Education: 4th Annual Creativity at the Core Summer Institute!
Opportunities to Participate
- 2018 Science Instructional Materials Adoption
- Attend a Visual and Performing Arts Curriculum Framework Focus Group Meeting
- Attend a World Languages Curriculum Framework Focus Group Meeting
- Supplemental Instructional Resources for All Subjects
Research Articles and Web Sources
- Access to the CSU Los Angeles Library is available. Instructions are on this page.
- Articles are arranged by the California Standards for the Teaching Profession 1-6. There is some crossover, so you might want to look at more than one CSTP to find the article you want.