Scheduling& Waiting Lists
- The sign up is NOT a first come, first serve sign up request.
- The Signup link is open for a week including the weekend, after that, the link will be closed.
- Spend some time with your child/children to review the list of activities, so they can decide what is interesting for them.
- Signing up for activities does not mean that your child is actually joining these activities. Please do not promise your child that he/she will be in an activity until you receive their confirmed schedule.Keep it a Surprise!!
- You can make any changes to your submission during the sign up week. You will receive an automatic e-mail from " google forms" once your ASA request is submitted. Changes to the request may be made during the sign up week. You may find the receipt e-mail in inbox/ maybe trash/spam or junk and use it to edit submission. Another option, is to submit a new form and we will only consider the latest submission.
- If you sign up for only 1 activity, you may risk not getting anything at all. If this activity was a popular one and we can only take a certain number of students. We will then have to randomly pick students. After all, we can not have a class with 5o students!
- After the sign up deadline, parents may contact ASA coordinator to check activities that may still be available if any.
- If you have more than one child, you MUST submit a separate form for each child.
- Your child may not get all of the activities requested, we try our best to confirm at least 1 of their favorite choices.
- We assign students according to the priority of the activity parent listed for them and the maximum number of students allowed in each class.
- For high demand activities, student names will be randomly chosen using Random Picker Application. These are the activities where too many students requested as a first choice or a second choice . We will also try our best to add additional group if that was possible. Example: If we got 30 students requesting Cooking as a first choice and we can only confirm to 10 of them.
- If activities are repeated in coming sessions, priority goes to those who have not taken them before.
- If you decided to cancel any activity, please click the cancellation form sent in the schedule email asap so we can enroll other students.
- Received an empty schedule! ? If you requested only one activity and we had a huge demand for this one, there will be a chance not to get it.
- We offer different activities every session to encourage students to explore new areas of interest, rather than always choosing the same activities.
- Students need to learn that they may not get all what they wanted. That's an important life skill.
- If your child did not receive the activities they requested, they will automatically be on the waiting list for this activity. You will be contacted if spaces open up.
- As spaces open up due to cancellations, withdrawal or students not committed to fully attending , we will then check students with the least number of activities and offer their parents if they are still interested to join.
- Waiting lists expire by the 3rd week of the activities. i.e. After the 3rd week. all schedules will be final.
How Does it work?
How Does it work?
- We check the main sign up list and mark students names who did not get in the activity.
- We contact students with the least number of confirmed activities. For example: If someone has 2 confirmed activities and another has one, we will check first the student who has the one activity.
- If we have more than one student with the same number of confirmed activities, we first contact those who wanted this activity as a first choice.
- If we have more than one student wanting that as a first choice, we have to randomly select who to contact first.
- Students who are scheduled for activities, will be taken off the waiting lists on the same day. For Example: If a student requested Soccer and it was not confirmed, If parent asked to add other available activities maybe Chess, then we will take their name off the Soccer waiting list.
- Parents will be given 24 hours to reply back to the " Good News Offer", so we can enroll other students asap if they are not interested anymore.