Robot Challenge !
Appropriate for Students in Grades 3-5
This project was designed for students who have an interest in coding and robotics outside of the classroom. Participating students will need to provide their own robotics. Students may opt to bring their robots with them to STEM EXPO - but are not required to as part of the presentation. Students will need to be responsible for any robotics brought in for the STEM night.
What do I need to do?
- Find your challenge! Step up to the next level with coding your robot. Use the online tools that are available for your robot and choose a challenge that you have not yet conquered!
- Tackle that challenge with your robot.
- Keep a journal of the challenges you met along the way. Be sure to include how you overcame them… or didn’t!
- Create a short presentation about your work.
→ This can be print or a digital.
Be Ready for STEM Expo…
- Be an expert - practice your presentation
- Be sure your journal is neat and easy to understand !
- Make sure you share what your challenges and strategies were!
- Make sure your presentation** is neat and attractive
** Parent help is encouraged!
***Students may choose to bring their robots to STEM night - but they are responsible for keeping track of them