How it Works!
Appropriate for Students in Grades 3-5
What do I need to do?
- Choose a small mechanical or electrical device that interests you
- Take it apart and see how it is made
- Research to find out how it works
You can ask an expert, read about it, research online etc.
- Create a short presentation about what you learned!
Be Ready for STEM Expo…
- Be an expert - practice your presentation
- Be sure you know how your device works !
- Make sure you share where you got your information!
- Make sure your presentation** is neat and attractive
** Parent help is encouraged!
Parents: YouTube is a great resource for this project, there are tons of videos out there about how things work… BUT please supervise your child during the research process!